Juki sewing machine – where technology meets creativity
The apparel industry is an ever-changing one. With the change in fashion trend and people’s tastes, it has to adopt itself. The industry is human-centric and yet machines play a vital role in it. Sewing machines form an integral part of it and there are some brands like Juki that play a vital role in taking the industry forward.
- Automatic zig-zag sewing machine with free arm for circular stitch ,In-built motor; built-in needle threader and light with switch ; Button Hole Sewing: Four Step ; Thread Tension Control: Manual
- Drop feed for embroidery; triple strength stitch, Auto tripping bobbin system; Sewing speed: 860 SPM; dial type stitch selector,the brand has stopped giving demo DVD along with the product. The demo video is provided in the image section
- 13 built-in stitches including button holing; 21 stitch functions (applications) including stretch stitching, button fixing, rolled hemming, smocking, blind stitch hemming and zip fixing
- Package contains: 1 sewing machine unit, instruction manual, warranty card and accessories
- Accessories are inside the sewing machine. Please check instruction manual for details
- Exceed Electronic Workbook
- CD F600 F400 F300 Sewing Machines
- Ergonomic and sturdy design
- Automatic zig-zag sewing machine with compact free arm
- Thread Tension Control: Manual ; Stitch Pattern Selector: Dial Type
- 7 built-in stitches including 4-step button holing; Seven applications including lace fixing, quilting, smocking and rolled hemming
- Auto tripping bobbin system; drop feed for embroidery; manual needle threading; sewing light
- Sewing speed: 550SPM (Stitches Per Minute); Stitch length control; Triple strength stitch
- Two dials for pattern and stitch length selection
- Lightweight and comes with a carrying handle ; Twenty three built-in-stitches including button hole stitch ; Thread Tension Control: Manual ; Triple Strength Stitch: Yes ; Stitch Pattern Selector: Dial Type
- Free arm for ease of circular stitching
- Thirteen built–in-stitches including button hole stitch
- Nine applications like stretch stitching, button fixing, rolled hemming, satin stitch, zip fixing and smocking
- 37 In Built Stitches
- 1-step automatic buttonholer, Needle Threader, Free arm sewing, LED light
- Extension Table: 13.4 inch x 8.9 inch
- Instructional DVD included
- Includes: Sewing machine, Extension Table, Paddle, Instruction manual, Accessories
Juki– taking industrial sewing machine to a new high
Juki specializes in industrial sewing machines. Using state-of-the-art technology the company produces sewing machines that are used extensively in the apparel industry. Although a comparatively new company, it has already carved its position in the industrial sewing machine niche and is fast expanding too.
At heart, Juki believes in combining technology with the mind to create products that would serve its customers to reach their potential. With an eye on the future, the company innovates to offer products that would help its customers to move ahead in the competition.
Products from Juki
Juki offers a commendable list of sewing machines that caters to every aspect of the apparel as well as the non-apparel industry. The sewing machines from Juki are designed to perform under pressure. The models are sturdy and capable of handling heavy materials.
Most models from Juki are designed to reduce noise and vibrations. Using advanced technology, the company ensures that the products are reliable and durable. The R&D department has come up with models that are small and yet easy to use.
Juki has also introduced the belt-loop attaching machine that is one of its kinds. With this machine, it has been possible to save time, labor, and boost productivity.
There are computerized machines from Juki that cater to particular jobs like buttonholing that ensures speed, quality, and reliability.
Juki sewing machine is gearing up to lead the market with its innovative and high-quality products and taking customer satisfaction to a new level.