With a removable round-shaped cookware base, Proctor-Silex slow cooker is definitely a favorite among its kind. Available in different size capacities with additional features, this is a perfect product for those who do not want to compromise features for quality.
Since buyers can purchase different sizes according to their needs, the uses of this slow cooker can be quite varied. Let’s see some examples of it:
- Its 1.5 quart cooker can be used for fast cooking appetizers or dips.
- Its larger 4 quart cooker can be used for family roasts or big parties.
- Its multi-settings menu is used for slow cooking as well as steaming and heating food.
- Removable stoneware for easy cleaning
- 4 quart capacity
- Dishwasher safe stoneware
- Keep warm setting
- Dishwasher safe glass lid
- 1.5-quart slow cooker with removable stoneware insert
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Low And High Heat Setting
- Cool-touch side handles
- Glass lid for easy viewing
- 6-quart capacity serves 7+ people
- Five touch settings to slow cook, sauté, roast, bake, and steam for a wide variety of cooking needs
- Easy digital readout to view programming functions
- Dual-position rack for roasting and steaming
- Dishwasher-safe inner pot, rack, and glass lid
Find out Latest Top 10 Best Selling Slow Cookers in India
If you have already decided to purchase a Proctor-Silex slow cooker then it is wise to look for the following features to get the best out of your purchase:
- Adjustable dial controlled temperature settings.
- Tempered glass lid for protection from spillage.
- Firm insulated side handles for better portability support.
Among many available slow cooker brands in the market, Proctor-Silex holds a special reputation for being an ergonomic and simple-to-use brand.