Buy The Best Air Purifier To Ensure Good Quality Air
Today, with increase in the number of cars, there is a steady rise in the levels of pollutants present in the air. This has increased instances of people falling sick with breathing troubles, asthma etc. In order to tackle this and ensure that a healthy atmosphere prevails at least within the confines of our homes, it has become extremely necessary to buy an air purifier.
- Vitashield Intelligent purification automatically senses air quality and products Effective Filtration Size (in microns) >= 0.02 and for 0.3+ microns is 99.97%, 800 times smaller than PM 2.5
- Purifies a standard room in just 12 minutes with a CADR of 270 m3/hour (Standard room size is 18 ft by 12 ft with an 8 ft ceiling height). Recommended room area: 226-333 sq ft.
- 4 Stage Filtration process through pre filter, activated carbon filter & double layered H13 Grade TRUE HEPA Filter
- 4-color air quality indicator gives real time air quality feedback, Packaging: > 90% recycled materials
- Removes 99.90% bacteria and viruses, tested to remove airborne H1N1 virus
Air Purifiers are 100% made in Korea Air Purifier Type- Sleek Air Purifier
Air Purifying Method: Green Anti-flu HEPA Technology. | Reddot Design Award Winner Coverage Area: 355 sq. ft / 33 sq. m. (Air Purifiers Most Suitable for Bed Rooms, Small Offices) | Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 303 cubic m/hr (CADR is Volume of fresh, clean air given in an hour) | Super Silent Operation of Air Purifier
Unique Air Filtration Process- Pre Filter, Patented Urethane Carbon Filter (To Deodorize the air), Our Multi Layered Anti-Flu Green HEPA Filter effectively traps PM2.5 particles allowing only clean air to pass through Optimized Airflow: innovative flow path design allows for a slimmer air purifier design with more efficient and maximum airflow
One Touch Air Speed Adjustment: Four Speed Steps (1-3, Turbo) Real Time Air Quality Indicator: Clean, Low Pollution, Medium Pollution, High Pollution Longest Green Anti-flu HEPA Filter Life: 8500 hours Supply: 230 Volts, 50 Hz. | Power Consumption: 38 Watts. | Noise: 22-49 dB. | Dimensions (WHD): 335 x 686 x 204 mm | Gross Weight: 6.5 Kg
Warranty: 5 years on air purifier motor and 1 year on electrical parts
- True HEPA Filter with filtration efficiency of 99.97% for particle size up to 0.3 microns
- OLED touch Display (Shows real time PM2.5 concentration, Temperature and humidity, Wi-Fi connection and Working mode)
- Smart app control, Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Works with Google assistant and Amazon Alexa
- 360 Degree Air intake with 3 Layer Filtration
- Vitashield Intelligent purification automatically senses air quality and removes 99.97% airborne pollutants as small as 0.003 microns, 800 times smaller than PM 2.5
- Purifies a standard room in just 10 minutes with a CADR of 333 m3/hour (Standard room size is 18 ft by 12 ft with an 8 ft ceiling height)
- Ideal for master bedroom, recommended area: 269-409 sq ft.
- AeraSense monitors and displays real-time numerical PM 2.5 levels with professional grade sensing technology
- Removes 99.90% bacteria and viruses, tested to remove H1N1 virus
- True HEPA Filter with filtration efficiency of 99.97 percent for particle size up to 0.3 microns
- 360 Degree Air Intake for efficient filtration
- Best in class CADR of 350 m3/h
- Effective Coverage Area of up to 452 Sqft
- Real time air quality indicator
- Manufacturer warranty only applicable on products sold by seller "Dyson India". No other seller offers manufacturer warranty from brand Dyson in India
- Intelligent Purification; Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens & pollutants as small as PM 0.1 (0.1 microns) including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, pet dander, VOCs and other harmful gases/odors
- Air Multiplier technology and oscillation feature to powerfully project and circulate purified air throughout the room. Cord length : 1.9m
- Engineered to project and circulate purified air across LARGE spaces. Dual functionality with fan feature along with air purification
- Dyson purifiers have a lower face velocity unlike some other conventional purifiers. This, along with the high-efficiency VACUUM SEALED 360° Glass HEPA FIlter ensures that harmful ultra-fine pollutants are NOT released back into the room & stay captured in the filter media
- Air Purifier Type - Room; Purification method - High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 290 sq. ft. / 27 sq. mtrs., suitable for bedroom / living room (medium) ; Input Power Supply: Single Phase 200-240 V, AC 50/60 Hz
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 180 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour
- 1 Year Warranty
- Product will be having white background but design color may vary as per availibility
- FRIENDLY FOR ALLERGIES & BREATH - TCL Air Purifier works perfect in your living space and gives you comforting sleep and breath Accompany. It helps us enjoy purer air and take deep breath freely without going out into the jungle, Power: 50 W, Operating Voltage: 220-240V,
- GENUINE SUPER HEPA 3 FILTRATION - Use special powerful filter material to get rid of 99.99% Seasonal allergens, Pets Danders, Smoke, Odor, Mold spores, filter particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5 etc.
- QUIET & EASY OPERATION - Easy 3 Speed Fan Setting; Air Cleaner comes with lowest noise, you can sleep well. It is designed for use in a room up to 92 sq. ft
- MODERN DESIGN With Night Light- CADR Largest at 65 m³/h, two modes night light available. It's ideal for your Bedroom/Living Room/Office. Child Safety Lock-Long Press *Lock* up to 4 seconds to open it avoiding possible arbitrary function touch.
- NONE OZONE - Without UV or Ions which produce possible air harmful pollutant. On average, Filter is suggested to be replaced every 3-6 months, and it depends on the air quality to make adjustment.
- TruSens of USA; TruSens Air Purifiers received distinction for high design quality in the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019
- Warranty: 2 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty (Refer to Product Details for more info)
- SMARTER SENSING: Our remote SensorPod monitors the air quality and take action. Placed across the room, SensorPod communicates back to the TruSens purifier so it can automatically adjust its fan speed
- CAPTURES AND DESTROYS POLLUTANTS: 360-degree DuPont filtration captures pollutants such as allergens, VOC gases and microscopic particles.
- UltraViolet sterilization destroys germs and viruses that can build up on the filter, preventing re-circulation of live germs.
- Automatically senses and reports air quality levels (PM 2.5, PM 10, VOC, NO2 & overall AQI) on LCD screen and Dyson Link App in real-time; only purifier to report ALL of these separately.
- 360 degrees Glass HEPA Filter & Tris Impregnated Activated Carbon Filter capture 99.95% of harmful ultra-fine pollutants & allergens as small as PM 0.1.
- Patented Air MultiplierTM technology projects over 360 litres of purified air per second across your whole room
- 350 degrees oscillation ensures proper circulation throughout the room; personalized angle feature
- Suitable for medium to large size rooms with coverage area of upto 600 sq.ft.
Air purifier buying guide
The air purifier is a relatively new device which is slowly becoming popular. Hence most consumers do not know much about it. Thus when we go to buy an air purifier, we should concentrate on the essential features mentioned below:
- Techniques of air purification: Various air purifiers use different techniques of filtering the air and each has its own set of advantages and disadvantages like:
- Hepa air filtration which is able to effectively and efficiently remove dust, pollen, bacteria, dust mites and many other allergens. In fact the captured solid particles are never released again into the surrounding air,
- Air ionisers which brings about a change in the polarity of pollutants present in the air by creating and releasing negative ions into the room. These get magnetically attracted to each other thereby creating large particles which drop down to the surface,
- Germicidal UV lamp destroys the micro-organisms which pass through it effectively destroying them,
- Activated carbon filter and
- Ozone purifiers.
- Electricity consumption: Since air purifiers consume a lot of electricity, it is important to check out the wattage of the same before choosing to buy it.
- Noise: Air purifiers tend to generate a lot of noise due to the huge amounts of air that they draw in. This air is drawn in and circulated with the help of fans which make it quite a noisy device. However, care must still be taken to choose the one which makes the least noise so as not to trade in air pollution for noise pollution.
- Capacity: There are air purifiers which can be used to effectively clean the air of the whole house while there are those which are too small. While one is too expensive the other is too small to even clean the air of one room effectively.
- Rate of clean air delivery: This is a number which is unique to every air purifier. It denotes the effectiveness of the air purifier. Generally speaking the higher the CADR or clean air delivery rate, the better is the efficiency of the device. Also air purifiers purchased need to have a CADR number more than 400 for it to be effective.
Brands associated with the make and manufacture of the air purifier are:
- Eureka Forbes,
- Air O Matic etc.
Available in the price range of INR2500 to INR30,000 or even higher, the presence of the air purifier in our homes has actually become a necessity; it is no longer a luxury. It is a good buy since it saves us from the harmful effects of air pollution.