If you are looking for a versatile pressure cooker, the Pigeon All-in-One Pressure Cooker is sure to impress you. You can not only use this super cooker for cooking, but its aesthetic built makes it an excellent serving pot as well. The multipurpose cooker has a number of features which make it a must-have product for any productive and modern kitchen.
Features: Some of the most important features of this Pigeon All-in-One Super Pressure Cooker are-[tie_list type=”starlist”]
- 5 Liters Capacity
- Virgin Aluminium Build
- Toughened Glass Lid
- Ceramic Coating
- Durable Handle on Both Sides
- Aesthetically pleasing
- The stainless steel lid of this pressure cooker ensures great sturdiness, easy maintenance and quick cooking
- Gas stovetop compatible
- Package contents: 1-Piece pressure cooker pot (3 Litres), 1-Piece transparent lid, 1-Piece pressure cooker lid, 1-Piece strainer lid and guarantee card
Benefits: The innovative feature of this pressure cooker offer a number of benefits, like-
- To make the draining process easier, the cooker features a unique strainer which is made from food-grade stainless steel.
- The ceramic coating on cooker scratch-resistant and you can easily use spoons made from metal on it.
- Short handles on both the sides of the cooker are made from Bakelite for enhanced durability and aesthetic appeal
While this All-in-One Pressure Cooker is definitely an excellent choice, if you want some other recommendations, you can look for pressure cookers from brands like Hawkins, Prestige, Bajaj, Citizen, and National