For people who are health conscious and know the value of taking juices on a regular basis, having a juicer at home is a must. Generally people just buy one off the shelf without taking into considerations certain key points which define the working of the same.
Best Juicers in India
Juicer No 1
- This product does not require installation. Please contact brand customer care for any product related queires
- Squeeze every drop from your fruits and vegetables, Drip stop, Safety clamps: Yes
- Clean within 1 minute , Cord length :1 m
- Easy to use
- Material: Aluminium
Juicer No 2
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Material housing: ABS Plastic and Material jug: PP Plastic
- Material pulp container and pusher: ABS, SAN
- Drip stop, compact design, QuickClean technology, smooth and easy to clean, Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Direct serve, QuickClean sieve and can see-through pulp container
Juicer No 3
- Important Safety Instruction : This appliance is intended for indoor domestic use only. Do not use it outdoors, where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered. How To Use : ON - Start the motor to make juice , REV - Reverse the motor; use this function only when food gets stuck , OFF - Stop the motor / turn off the juicer. Rinse food thoroughly before juicing. Cut food into pieces no larger than 5 cm for optimal extraction and remove any large seeds or stones
- Turn the machine on BEFORE placing food into the feeding tube. Do not push, force or overstuff. The pusher provided is only to be used when food gets stuck. Insert food at a slow pace allowing all the pulp to get extracted. Turn off when you have finished juicing. For best results, please follow these instructions: Do not put frozen fruit or ice into the juicer. When juicing leafy greens, it is suggested that you mix them with fruit for optimal results.
- Leftover juice should be immediately refrigerated or frozen. Leave skin on lemons and limes when juicing for extra flavour. Only chop fruit and vegetables immediately before juicing to retain more nutrients. DO NOT USE THE JUICER FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES AT A TIME. ENSURE CONTAINERS ARE FITTED UNDERNEATH THE OUTLETS.
- Cleaning & Maintenance : Ensure that the unit is turned off and unplugged before attempting to clean the unit. Allow all parts to cool before disassembling. Wash all the parts except the base unit in warm, soapy water. Do not place item into a dishwasher, immerse the appliance, cord or plug into water or any other liquids when cleaning, use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or metal scouring. The housing of the appliance can be wiped down with a damp cloth then dried thoroughly.
- Make sure the extraction packing is pulled out completely when cleaning. Plug back in securely after cleaning to prevent leaks. Store in cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Specification : Rated Voltage : 220-240~ Frequency : 50/60Hz, Power : 150W Warranty: 6 months on product and 1 year on Motor warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
Juicer No 4
- Most powerful 900 watts motor with double ball-bearings for continuous extraction of juice from varied fruits and vegetables
- 22000 rpm operation to retain original flavour and aroma of juice
- 90 minutes, Continuous running- suitable for longer usage
- Has a detachable pulp container which enables uninterrupted operation to extract higher yields
- Power Supply: 230 to 240 Volts, AC 50-60 Hz ; Flex Cord: P.V.C approx 2.15 meters usable with 5 Amp. 3 pin plug ; Protection: Class I double insulated
Juicer No 5
Juicer No 6
- Stainless steel juicing mesh- extracts last drop of juice
- 2 speed control and dual lock for enhanced saftey
- Easily removable and washable strainer or cutter
- Juice Collector:- 1 litre. Pulp container-2 litre. Feeding tube-75 mm
- Warranty: 2 years on product
Juicer No 7
- Specification - 230V AC, 50Hz,powerful 500 W motor ; Cord winder for easy storage, Power Cord: 1 m long, 3 pin 2 core ; Motor : 100% Copper Winding
- Dual switch operation for extra safety,colour: steel / black,anti drip option for juice outlet nozzle
- Light in weight and compact sized design for better storage,extra large (64mm) feeding tube available for juicing whole apple, carrot, pear, etc includes 350ml juicer jug
- Low noise monitor with overload protector,two speed options,stainless steel mesh/filter,better juicing efficiency
- Contents: 1 main unit, juicer jug, instruction manual
Juicer No 8
- 43 rotations per minute, squeezes the fruits and vegetable twice effectively than its competitors
- Extracts 35 percent more juice than a centrifugal juicer or high-speed juicers
- All parts are 100 percent BPA free and made with the superior quality of materials, auger made of ultem plastic, parts made of tritan plastic, strainers made of stainless steel and ultem plastic
- Takes only 1 minute to clean the juicer
- contact_us on: [ 9900112233 ]
Juicer No 9
- Brand : Koryo, Model No. : KSJ1501
- Type : Juicer, Max RPM : Very Low
- Blade Material : ABS plastic, Power Consumption : 150 W
- Additional Features : 1-Large feeding tube and juice collection cup. 2-Less noise and low vibrations. 3-Safety feature to protect the appliance form over-heating. 4-Easy to clean parts., Package Contents : Main Unit, Warranty Card and user manual ; Warranty : 1 Year manufacturer Warranty
- Now also available in white colour - http://www.amazon.in/dp/B071CKH8D8.Koryo- A brand owned by Future Retail ( Big Bazaar)
Juicer No 10
- 800ml juice jug capacity
- Make up to 2 liters of juice in one go;Power:700 W; Voltage:220-240 V
- QuickClean technology and QuickClean sieve
- All pulp collected in one place for easy disposal
- Easy checking of the pulp with see-through pulp container
Key features which make a good buy
Some of the key features which must be checked before buying a juicer are:
- Design: Simplicity works best for a juicer. Hence the simpler the design, the more efficient is the juicer.
- Juice yield: The yield of the juicer to be purchased should be in sync with the requirements of the family. Also the juicer needs to be checked to see if wet pulp remains behind after juice extraction since a wet pulp indicates inadequate juice extraction.
- Speed: Extraction of juices from different fruits require different speed levels. Hence centrifugal juicers featuring variable speeds are a good option for the proper extraction of juices. It is also a known fact that slow extraction yields the best quality of juices.
- Cleaning time: One of the most inconvenient features of the juicer is the time and effort required to clean it up after use. Hence this needs to be mandatorily kept in mind when purchasing a juicer.
- Juice level indicator: Irrespective of whether the juicer features a see-through container, it should contain visible markings to show the amount of juice extracted.
- Feeding tube: A large feeding tube facilitates the entry of larger pieces of fruits and vegetables from which juice needs to be extracted. This reduces the need for cutting and chopping of the same into smaller pieces thereby adding to the convenience of the juicer.
- Pulp container: A larger pulp container enables the user to extract greater quantity of juices without having to frequently empty the container.
- Safety switch: This locks the lid in place and prevents the juicer from starting unless it is properly secured, thereby increasing its security.
- Drip-stop pout: As the name suggests it is a very useful feature which prevents unnecessary dirtying of the kitchen counter after the container containing the extracted juice has been removed from under the spout.
Best Juicer Brands in India
- Morphy Richards
- Black & Decker etc.
In conclusion, it is important to note that a live demonstration of the juicer is a must to check the amount of noise it emits. The customer service and warranty also play a very important part in the final selection of the same.