How To Enjoy The Full Benefits Of An Induction Cooktop
The induction cooktop is a great device for making quick and healthy food. It is also very easy to clean and safe to use since it works on the principal of producing a magnetic field which turns the cookware into the heating element. Thus the stove stays cool to touch.
- 7 segments LED display for power and temperature. This cooktop comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. It's superior top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures, making it very durable
- Smart timer for hands free cooking , Cord length : 1.3 meter
- Preset timer - auto switch off, Worktop Material: Ceramic
- Soft push button, Temperature Control: Manual
- 93-percent energy saving technology
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Troubleshooting guidelines: works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Power - 1900 watts power,type of control panel - push button, Voltage(V): 230
- Max 3 differentiators great features ,Indian menu options,aerodynamic cooling system,pause function for added convenience
- Includes: main unit, user manual, warranty card
- Concealed and feather touch buttons
- Anti magnetic wall
- Body Material - Full Glass
- Automatic voltage regulator . Indian menu option
- Unique design for protection against insects
- Induction cooktop with press button control and High quality crystal glass
- Super wide voltage adaptability and with multifunctions
- Auto shutoff safety protection and Overheat protection
- High quality coils
- Warranty : 1 Year standard + 6 months additional on free registration
- Warranty: 1 Year On Product
- Customer Care Number: 1800-123-334411(Toll Free)|080-37569897(Toll - For BSNL/MTNL Users); All Weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm; Email: email@example.com;
- Indian menu options; Soft Push buttons
- Automatic voltage regulator; Preset timer function
- Wider Display Panel; Dual Heat Sensors; Elegant Design
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize cooking
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- Extra long cord. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Please contact_us on: [ 18001022929 ]
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- 10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking
- High quality full glass panel for premium finish and easy cook
- Auto switch to power saving mode
- 7 Preset menu with additional manual control
- Safety sensor for protection against voltage fluctuation
- Anti skid feet
- Pan sensor technology-operates only when cookware is placed on it
Features to look for
But the purchase of the induction cookware is based on the quality and presence of certain features which help to increase its utility. Hence the following features need to be taken into account before making the final choice.
Size: The size of the induction cooktop varies from about 30cm to about 90cm with 60cm being the optimum size most commonly purchased by people in India. The best way to determine the size of the cooktop to be purchased is to measure the length and breadth of the space wherein it is to be placed in the kitchen.
Cooking zones: It has been generally seen that an induction stove of a width of 60cm provides the user with about 4 cooking zones while the ones of a lesser width provide lesser number of the same. Of course as one goes for a bigger sized induction cooktop, the cooking zones also increase. Since the presence of more cooking zones enables the user to prepare larger quantities of food, it is always better to have a wider cooktop. Thus a 60cm cooktop provides enough space for cooking the basic meals.
Touch controls: The presence of touch controls instead of control knobs makes it easier to access the feature controls of the induction cooktop. They are also easy to clean and blend in seamlessly with the kitchen bench top.
Safety features: These features are of extreme importance and care should be taken to check the presence of the:
- Child lock which prevents kids present in the house from meddling with the controls,
- Timer enables the device to automatically shut down at the programmed time,
- Safety shut-off is an automatic feature which enables the cooktop to shut down in instances of food boiling over, a dry pan sitting on the cooking top or even if there is no pan sitting on it.
Boost: This is an additional feature present in some models wherein it is possible to provide the food being cooked or water being heated etc., with an extra power boost thereby enabling it to cook at an even faster rate.
Power management: This enables proper distribution of power between the cooking zones when they are all in operation.
Keep warm: This is a feature which enables the user to keep food warm by simmering it till the time it is being consumed. This is a great feature for keeping soups, curries etc., warm especially during winter.
Induction Cooktop Brands
Some famous brands associated with the induction cooktop are:
- Black & Decker,
- Bosch etc.
The induction cooktop is a wise choice for the kitchen which has become quite popular in the past few years. Affordable with a price range of INR 1000 to INR4000, it is indeed a smart choice for the Indian kitchen.