Buying The Perfect Gas Stove For The Beautifully Designed Kitchen
The gas stove is a very popular device found in almost all kitchens across India. Operating on LPG or liquid petroleum gas, the quality of food cooked on the gas stove is tastier and the cost of operating the same is also quite low. This makes it a popular option to choose for most Indian households.
- Unique toughened glass. Brass burner
- Spill proof design, Shape: Rectangle. High thermal efficiency
- Designer knobs. Uniquely designed pan support
- 360 degree revolving nozzle. Easy cleaning. Wear Resistant : Yes
- Color: Black, Material: Glass, Shape: Rectangle
- Gas stove type: Manual; Burner material: Brass; Size of the burner: 1 Big Burner & 1 Small Burners; Material of the body: Stainless Steel; Size of the gas stove (in cm): 660 x 390 x 120; Colour: Silver
- Warranty: 2 Years; Covered in warranty: Manufacturing defect; Not covered in warranty: Physical Damage
- For any issues, contact_us on: 
- Stainless steel body
- Cooktop comes in a stainless steel mirror finish body to make your kitchen space look for appealing
- 6mm Beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
- 3 Burner gas stove dimensions : 73 cm x 34 cm x 9 cm ; Item Weight: 6.7 kg
- Nylon knobs: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers
- Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Milton 3 Burner Premium LPG Stove is an ISI certified product & Shatter proof Black with Red Design Toughened Glass Top
- Elegant Mild Steel Frame Body : 75cm x 42.5cm x 13.5cm
- High Efficiency Brass Burner with Smooth Operating Wide Bakelite Knobs
- Powder Coated Mild Steel Pan Supports || It comes with straight pipe fitting and right-hand size pipe nozzle.
- 68%+ More Efficiency for Gas Saving
Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations
300 Day doorstep Service Warranty
This has 7mm toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
Nylon knobs: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers
- Gas stove type: Manual; Burner material: Brass; Size of the burner: 1-Small, 1-Medium; Material of the body: Powder Coated Body; Material of the top: Toughened Glass; Size of the gas stove (in cm): 63 cm x 39 cm x 13 cm; Colour: Black
- Warranty: 2 Years; Covered in warranty: Manufacturing defect and others mentioned in the user manual; Not covered in warranty: Mentioned in the user manual
- For any issues, contact_us on: [1800-123-334411]
- Isi certified gas stove
- Spill proof compact design
- Elegant heat resistant designer toughened glass
- The burner design allows you to cook faster and more efficiently. Crafted with stainless steel body, this gas stove is a combination of performance, efficiency and good looks
- Heavy duty cast iron burners
- Burner type: cast iron
- Number of burners: 3; body material: steel; gas inlet nozzle tyle: 360 degree rotating nozzle; compact design to suit your kitchen; auto ignition gas stove, no need for a lighter; easy to clean and maintain; for lpg cylinder only; color: black; package contents: 1-piece gas stove; warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Outlined With Premium Finish Glass Top, it offers a rust resistance texture while delivering long lasting performance.
- Toughened Glass With 2 Years Warranty, enhances the aesthetics of the stove while ensuring durability & safety. & 2 years warranty on product too.
- Stainless Steel support plate below the glass maintains its sturdiness and durability
- Equipped With 3 Distinct Sized Burners; 1 Small & 2 Medium for your varied needs. This manually operated gas stove comes with smoothly operated Knobs.
- Euro coated grid supports help to keep your pans & pots stable. It makes your burner more reliable and ensures that it looks evergreen.Note: For any assistance, call our Customer Care Support on 1800 233 0007 (TOLL FREE).
- Sleek stainless steel body
- High efficiency cast iron burners
- Aluminium mixing tube
- Powder coated pan support;ISI approved; Warranty: 1 year
- Bigger legs for cleaning under cooktop; Supports to cook chapattis, roti's, dosas and pancakes
- No. of Burners: 3 burners, Burner Material: Brass
- Body Design: Stainless steel with Glass Top
- Heat-resistant toughened glass
- Ignition Type: Manual60 degrees revolving nozzle
- Only ISI certified glass cooktop
Gas stove buying guide
But in order to ensure the proper utilization of fuel and increase the efficiency of the food cooked in the kitchen, the gas stove needs to have certain features. Care must also be taken to choose these features intelligently so that they give value for money. These features are:
- Number of burners: There are four options present with regards to the number of gas burner present in a gas stove. An increase in the number of gas burners helps to increase the convenience of cooking especially when cooking different types of food. It also tents to increase the price of the gas stove. It is thus always better to understand personal requirements before taking a decision on the same. The options available are:
- Single burner,
- Two burners which is the most popular option today,
- Three burners and
- Four burners.
- Size: The size of the gas stove including its height, depth and width should be in sync with the space available on the kitchen counter top. Generally gas stoves are about 30inches in width but there are other special sizes also available like 20, 24, 36 and 40inches.
- Controls: Each gas burner comes with its own temperature control knob which helps to control the intensity of the flame. These knobs can be used to change the intensity of the flame to low, medium and high depending on the requirement of the food being cooked.
- Pan support: Care must be taken to ensure that when the pans and pots are placed on the gas burners, they do not wobble and sit smugly on them. Thus the balance of the gas burner tops needs to be definitely checked before making the final choice.
- Material: Today there are a number of different options available with regards to the material which makes up the body of the gas stove. In fact the construction of the gas stove has become so well-styled and elegant that they have become quite irresistible. Some of the material which are used to make the gas stove are:
- Stainless steel which is the traditional favorite and is also quite inexpensive and
- Hardened glass tops which are good to look at, easy to clean and maintain and also do not spot or stain easily.
Brands associated with gas stoves
There are a number of commonly available brands which manufacture and market gas stoves in India. Some of the more popular brands are:
- Sun flame,
- Fabiano etc.
Available in the price range of INR2000 to about INR6000, the contemporary gas stove comes with a lot of extra and innovative features incorporated. Incredibly designed and styled, these gas stoves make cooking a pleasure, few can resist. It is thus a device worth spending money on.