What comes to your mind first when you hear the word breakfast? It’s none other than bread right? But do you support eating the first meal of the day without no nutrients and food value in it? This is why you should start baking bread at home with bread making machine.
Why you need a bread maker machine at home?
There should be no compromise when it comes to health. Freshly baked breads with proper ingredients are obviously a better option than buying ones with preservatives. But do you find making breads at home a tedious task? To do this in less time and less effort,bread making machine is now available in the market. You can make tasty and healthy bread at home with a bread machine which requires less time and consume less energy.
- HEAVENLY HOME-MADE BREAD – Sharp Bread Maker is designed with advanced Japanese technology that bakes soft and fresh bread with even textures all around and prevents the loss of nutrients. It will spread the pleasant aroma of freshly baked bread making your place a fort of heaven.
- LOAF SIZE AND CRUST COLOUR CONTROL – This bread maker comes with two loaf sizes option i.e. 700 grams and 1000 grams. Choose the right option according to the situation in demand. It also provides three crust colours options (Light, Medium & Dark) for your taste and desire.
- 12 PROGRAMMED MENUS – This product is developed keeping in mind the nutritional benefits of fresh bread. it has 12 in-built programmed menus that will make your job more easy, convenient and hectic-free so that you can enjoy the deliciousness of fresh bread every morning.
- FRUIT AND NUT DISPENSER – The fruit & nut dispenser releases the ingredients automatically at the optimum time. The Bread Pan is designed to make the bread evenly baked and healthier without any chemicals.
- SLEEK AND COMPACT DESIGN – Our product comes with the compact design (longest size is just 14 inches) and a shiny and glossy stainless-steel body that will fit perfectly in your kitchen. Use this product to bake bread for parties and family gatherings.
- Fully automatic kneading and baking operation
- 12 settings for different kinds of bread
- Keeps the bread warm up to 1 Hour
- Cool touch housing with an easy lift lid & viewing window
- Electronic control panel
- User friendly soft touch panel and LCD display
- Large viewing window to monitor the cooking progress
- Detachable non stick inner pot
- Side handles for convenient lifting
- 12 menu options including cake and jam
- SKG Automatic bread maker, just follow recipes to add ingredients, set it and forget it
- 19 Automatic Programs- 3 Loaf Sizes (1 / 1.5 / 2LB) - 3 Crust Colors (Light / Medium / Dark), Prepares a wide variety of homemade bread to customize your bread just the way you like it!
- TIMER Setting for quick bread in less than an hour. Or 15-Hour Delay Timer to wake-up to freshly baked bread in the morning.1-Hour Automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime.
- The bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during the dough and rise steps. - 10 LB in weight and 15" inches tall - PP Food Grade Housing with Brushed Stainless Steel Accents
- Ergonomic top loading lid with viewing window - Nonstick coated inner pan and handle for an easy cleaning - Non skid feet prevent the bread maker from dancing on your countertop.
- The BM250 Bread Maker can be used to bake a 500g, 700g or 1kg loaf - and there are 12 baking programs to choose from.
- 12 programmes bake bread to suit all taste, mix speciality dough, such as croissants, pasta and pizza dough, and even make jam
- Rapid bake programme creates an everyday loaf in just 58 minutes .15-hour delay timer allows you to wake up to the smell of fresh bread, with a 1-hour keep warm function also included
- Dimensions: 31 x 25 x 25 cm 8-minute power interruption memory restarts your programme automatically
- Power: 480 watts
- Different bread and crust settings
- Touch sensitive/ switch programs
- Detachable baking pan, viewing window, removable lid
- Convention fan
- Measuring cups and spoons are provided
These features may vary according to model type, brand and price.
Which brands are the best?
Among so many brands available to choose, the best ones areCuisinart, Glen, Kenwood, Oster. These are the best bread making machines.