Ever had a tiring day of preparing cake or condiment batter in the kitchen? Worry no longer as there is a simple solution to your problem – a stand mixer! Among all stand mixers, the Philips stand mixer has been a favorite of many for decades. A proper seamless design coupled with powerful motor – that’s what makes for a good mixer.
With this kitchen item, be rest assured to take a sigh of relief every time there is a party in your house. Be it making batter for desserts or simply preparing for a spicy pie – using this stand mixer makes your life a whole lot easier.
- 3 speed settings for a variety of recipes
- Conic wide beaters
- With quality stainless steel beaters
- Optimal cable storage
- Easy fitment of beaters
- Power: 300 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks, Cord length: 1.2 m
- 5 speeds plus turbo for a variety of recipes
- 1.2m cord for longer reach
- Includes: Hand mixer, Stainless steel dough hooks and Stainless steel strip beaters
- Free-to-move hand mixer allows for better mixing.
- Strong attached stand holds the mixer in place for large batches of batter.
- Fixed dough hook offers impressive and smooth dough mixing.
Features to look for:
- Large base design with spaced beater attachments.
- Large rotating bowl of 3 liters or above.
- Turbo power output with customer service and warranty.
As far as stand mixers go, Philips stand mixer is certainly a very popular name in the market. If you are looking for other popular brands, check out the list below.